Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Effect Of Twitter

My first blog I figured I'd talk about twitter for the simple reason it is the biggest phenomenon on the web right now. Everybody talks about it and constantly there are new ppl making accounts everyday. The reason why I wanted to discuss this topic is because there are so many negative things that happen on twitter everyday that people don't realize. The most recent subject that was brought to my atention was some gang violence that started off on twitter and resulted in someone being killed. See what people don't understand is that twitter can be a beautiful thing but at the same time, it can be a very negative thing if you don't use it accordingly. If you act positive, the results will be positive. If you act negative, who knows what the outcome will be depending on how far ppl take the situation. So do me a favor, please be yourself and don't act different depending on who's around or who follows you, because at the end of the day it's up to you to make the best you possible for everyone to enjoy.

1 comment: