Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My thoughts on K.G being suspended





It is frustrating to know that K.G was the only one suspended in a situation that involved quite a few players the other night in the 1st game of the Celtics/Heat Playoff series. K.G is the defensive anchor for the Boston Celtics and the passion and energy of the team. Without him on the floor you can CLEARLY notice that the defense of the Boston Celtics isn't the same. I'm a HUGE K.G fan....... I've always been since his days in Minnesota and I was EXTREMELY happy for him when he won his first NBA title a few years ago. The Miami Heat have a better chance tonight at winning in Boston since K.G isn't going to be on the Floor. What I don't understand is, how come Quentin Richardson got a $25,000 fine and didn't get suspended for a game? yes, K.G did in fact elbow him, but Quentin Richardson CLEARLY instigated the situation for the next few minutes after the situation occurred. The punishment I feel didn't fit the crime. If the Heat tie the series going back to Miami I am going to be EXTREMELY dissappointed. I just wanted to share some of my thoughts and insight on this situation. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment